Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/13 21:17:50 UTC

Heads-up Contribution Service refactoring

I'm planning to make some refactoring on the contribution services in order
to follow the same package naming convention as other modules are using, and
to group related things on it's own packages and make things clear on the
contribution service. Below is what I'm thinking as the structure to use :

Contribution module

   - Models                org.apache.tuscany.contribution
   - SPI                     org.apache.tuscany.contribution.service
   - SPI (processor)    org.apache.tuscany.contribution.service.processor

Contribution-impl module

   - Service Impl         org.apache.tuscany.contribution.service.impl
   - Processor Impl
org.apache.tuscany.contribution.service.processor.impl
   - Util                      org.apache.tuscany.contribution.service.util

As part of the refactoring, I'll also try to identify obsolete files and get
rid of them (e.g some files on extension package).

I'll try to work on this in the afternoon PST timezone, and would try to be
as less disruptive as possible and fix all consumers of the contribution
service.Please let me know if you have any comments or questions...

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Heads-up Contribution Service refactoring

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> One other small detail I noticed... We have ArtifactProcessors, and
> ContributionPackageProcessors, should these be called only
> PackageProcessors
> ?

Yes, Contribution is already in the package name anyway. I'll rename
this one as well.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Heads-up Contribution Service refactoring

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.