Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by chen zhen <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 10:51:32 UTC

ERROR NotFoundException: deploy/farm

I'm trying to learn Plugin based Farming according to Example walkthrough on
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/*farming*-using-deployment.html<http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/farming-using-deployment.html>.

When deploying a sample to the farm(the command as follow)
deploy/farm add -f cluster1 -l pluginList1 -a
org.apache.geronimo.samples/bank-tomcat/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car

error message is:
ERROR NotFoundException: deploy/farm

Re: ERROR NotFoundException: deploy/farm

Posted by chen zhen <bi...@gmail.com>.
ERROR ProcessingException: "-f" is not a valid option

I use command   "cluster/deploy add -f cluster1 -l pluginList1 -a
org.apache.geronimo.samples/bank-tomcat/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car" to distribute the
application. But the error is "ERROR ProcessingException: "-f" is not a
valid option"

I looked into  the "cluster/deploy" help information and found  "-f" is not
in its options list.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by chen zhen <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.