Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "STRAYER, JON (SBCSI)" <js...@sbc.com> on 2004/07/23 17:22:34 UTC

First plugin

I'm working on my first plugin.  Should I need to delete it
from the cache each time in install it?

Maven doesn't seem to pick up the changes otherwise.

RE: First plugin

Posted by Charles Daniels <cj...@yahoo.com>.

You should simply execute the plugin:uninstall goal before plugin:install.
No need to manually delete the cache, as plugin:uninstall will invalidate it
for you.  From what I've found, you really only need to run plugin:uninstall
if you have added or removed a goal/preGoal/postGoal in your plugin.