Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kalebral <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/04 00:30:33 UTC

Remove warnings when sources are not available with eclipse plugin?

When using the maven-eclipse-plugin and setting downloadSources to true, is
there anyway to get rid of the warnings when sources are not available.
there are a lot of jars that don't have sources available and thus the log
file fills up quickly with all of these warnings.

Thanks.

Re: Remove warnings when sources are not available with eclipse plugin?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 2/3/07, kalebral <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When using the maven-eclipse-plugin and setting downloadSources to true, is
> there anyway to get rid of the warnings when sources are not available.
> there are a lot of jars that don't have sources available and thus the log
> file fills up quickly with all of these warnings.

I think a "-q" (quiet) option got added to m2, so once 2.0.5 is out
you can try that.

--
Wendy