Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Nurettin Bakkal <nu...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/10 12:08:19 UTC

Apply request for Gsoc

Hi,

I want to apply to GSOC.

Kind Regards,
Nurettin BAKKAL

Re: Apply request for Gsoc

Posted by Nurettin Bakkal <nu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Furkan,

Thank you for your message. I've been checking unresolved issues. I hope,
i'll find an issue and prepare a suggestion for my GSoC roadmap until 16
March.

Kind Regards,
Nurettin BAKKAL

Re: Apply request for Gsoc

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the helping out fellow GSoC, Furkan.

Looking forward seeing your ideas and work with Apache Gora.

- Henry

Re: Apply request for Gsoc

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nurettin,