Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by João Paulo Carvalho <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/21 20:22:32 UTC

New QA Volunteer

Hi!
My name is João Paulo, I'm Brazilian and I study computer science. I
have been using and recommending the Apache Open Office application
for some time.  I would love to contribute to the testing and QA
community.

Regards,
João Paulo Carvalho.

Re: New QA Volunteer

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi João Paulo,

On 2/21/22 3:22 PM, João Paulo Carvalho wrote:
> Hi!
> My name is João Paulo, I'm Brazilian and I study computer science. I
> have been using and recommending the Apache Open Office application
> for some time.  I would love to contribute to the testing and QA
> community.
>
> Regards,
> João Paulo Carvalho.

Welcome to the project.

Are you looking to do manual testing or something like running or even
working on the automated tests which are Java JUnit 4 based?

Have you how found the QA section of our wiki?

Best regards,
Carl