Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hernandez, David" <da...@lehman.com> on 2007/11/16 19:53:21 UTC

Form Formatting

Is there an easier way than creating a theme to format the layout of an
xhtml theme form? I really just want some of the fields to be on the
same line . . .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

RE: Form Formatting

Posted by lbastil <ba...@gmx.de>.

Do had a look at:
http://www.vitarara.org/cms/struts_2_cookbook/creating_a_ui_component