Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bahaa Nasrallah <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/02 15:42:19 UTC

maven with VSS

Hi,
I need to generate changelog, file activity and developer activity
reports based on VSS as SCM.
I see that those plugins currently support VSS, i need to know how to
let maven know about the VSS repository.
If the repository was Subversion or CVS it is quite obvious how to
specify the repository in the project descriptor, my question is how
specify the VSS repository?

Thanks,
Bahaa

Re: maven with VSS

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Not tested but I think you should define your VSS repository as follows:
scm:vss:\\hostname\Vss\:username,password:/SourceRoot/Project

Cheers,

Vincent