Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jeevan Bihari <je...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/11 01:03:28 UTC

Page not in application Namespace error

  I have a Home.page and XYZ.page in a test source folder along with their associated HTML and
.java files. When a user activates a listener function on the home page by clicking a button, it
does a cycle.setPage("XYZ"). However, when Tapestry hits that line it throws a "Unable to invoke
method ABC on pages.Home@61863a25[Home]: Page 'XYZ' not found in application namespace." error
message. If someone has run into and solved this problem already, I'd appreciate their help.

  I'm using Tapestry-2.4-Alpha-4 with Howard's 1.4 DTD in WSAD 5.0.

Thanks,
Jeevan

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

SOLVED: Page not in application Namespace error

Posted by Jeevan Bihari <je...@yahoo.com>.
Never mind. Found what the problem was as the Hangman example indicated I need to include XYZ.page
in the .application file.

Jeevan

http://taxes.yahoo.com/