Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Axis Help <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/27 04:10:56 UTC

WSDL with UDDI

Hi,

I have got my first test program running using WSDL.Using Axis's WSDL tools, I created WSDL file from Java interface.

I also created Client stubs, server skeletons, and wsdd file from WSDL . ( Why does it put everything in the same directory ?)

I have got everything running so far.Now I want to use UDDI alongwith WSDL. I want to find out what are changes I will need to make

in WSDL for it to work with UDDI.Where can I find some resources which gives me an example of WSDL and UDDI ?

Thanks

Re: WSDL with UDDI

Posted by Arulazi D <ar...@india.hp.com>.
You can have a look at the series articles on understanding WSDL in a
UDDI registry :
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-wsdl/
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-wsdl2.html
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-wsdl3/
Also, a good resource from uddi.org could be : WSDL best practices
http://www.uddi.org/pubs/wsdlbestpractices-V1.06-Open-20011130.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Arul