Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Chris Teoh <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/04 15:16:31 UTC

SplitText doesn't seem to work with backpressure

Hi folks,

Backpressure settings do not appear to work with SplitText. This is when
I'm chaining a SplitText of 10k lines to a SplitText of 1 line so we can
work around out of memory problems with large log files.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Kind Regards
Chris

Re: SplitText doesn't seem to work with backpressure

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

This is a really common approach and it is backpressure that makes it
work and be so successful.  So definitely want to help you get to the
bottom of it.  Can you perhaps make a template of your config and
share that so we can see what might be happening?

Thanks
Joe