Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com> on 2013/12/11 09:33:50 UTC

[jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

No longer used since we&#39;re now at the ASF ;-)

Also intended to see how BuildHive and DEV@cloud behave, after our problems with #24
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf remove-sonatype-ext

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28

-- Commit Summary --

  * Removing empty lines
  * Removing Sonatype extension profile

-- File Changes --

    M pom.xml (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28.diff

Re: [jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds-karaf-pull-requests #22 UNSTABLE

No failures but [two tests skipped](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf-pull-requests/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/22/testReport/), for some reason..?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28#issuecomment-30305670

Re: [jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds-karaf-pull-requests #22 UNSTABLE

Ah...the skipped tests are intended (also skipped in BuildHive). It's _Checkstyle_ that's causing the build to go unstable in DEV@cloud.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28#issuecomment-30311299

Re: [jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-karaf-pull-requests #26](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf-pull-requests/26/) UNSTABLE
Looks like there's a problem with this pull request

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28#issuecomment-33606293

Re: [jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
@iocanel While you're looking at Karaf...does this one look OK?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28#issuecomment-33581977

Re: [jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds-karaf #617](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-karaf/617/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28#issuecomment-30307197

Re: [jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
@abayer @nacx: Could either of you have a quick look at this? Thanks!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28#issuecomment-31072431

Re: [jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-karaf-pull-requests #22](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf-pull-requests/22/) UNSTABLE

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28#issuecomment-30305301

Re: [jclouds-karaf] Remove Sonatype extension profile (#28)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> jclouds » jclouds-karaf #698 UNSTABLE

No _new_ itest failures here...not sure what is going on with these, though. @iocanel Any ideas? Seems to have [started here](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-karaf/689/), caused by...erm...me with [the Guava change](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/787/)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/28#issuecomment-33613056