Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "O hEigeartaigh, Colm" <Co...@iona.com> on 2007/05/10 17:40:23 UTC

jaxws-client question

Hi,

Is it possible to configure both <jaxws:client> and <jaxws:endpoint>
beans in the same bus?

For testing purposes, I'm configuring my endpoint as follows;

<jaxws:endpoint id="{http://foo.com/test}APort" createdFromAPI="true">

    <jaxws:features>

    </jaxws:features>

<jaxws:endpoint>

My problem is that when I set up my client outbound interceptors via
<jaxws:client>, they don't seem to

get picked up;

<jaxws:client id="{http://foo.com/test}APort" createdFromAPI="true">

            <jaxws:outInterceptors>

      </jaxws:outInterceptors>

</jaxws:client>

However, when I attach my interceptors to the bus they *do* get picked
up, but this is not ideal as they

get attached to the endpoint as well;

<bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">

    <property name="outInterceptors">

        <list>

        </list>

    </property>

</bean>

A quick grep tells me that there is no test in CXF that configures both
a <jaxws:client> and a <jaxws:endpoint> in

the same bus. Could someone confirm that it is possible to do this?

Cheers,

Colm.

Re: jaxws-client question

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Hi Colm,

This is possible. I have even tried it before :-). I'm not sure why your
interceptors aren't being picked up on the client end, but if you supply a
more complete sample I could take a look into it.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions