Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by YL Mei <my...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/03 08:34:56 UTC

Export dubbo services in play framework for scala

We use Play Framework 2.7 for scala develop our backend project, we need export some dubbo service, like this:

<code>
   class UserService @Inject()(
                             userDao: UserDao
                           ) extends NJUserService {

        def updateUserProfile(uid: String, avatar: String) = {
            userDao.updateAvatar(uid, avatar).map { result =>
            }
        }
    }
</code>

but dubbo using reflect to create UserService instance, so that can not handle @Inject correctly.

I exported dubbo service ref https://dubbo.apache.org/docs/v2.7/user/quick-start/#service-provider It seem play using Google Guice to realize injection, but it not support by dubbo, any one have a good solution, I am very appreciative.

when play framework run, the exception like:

Error injecting constructor, org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'UserService' defined in class path resource [dubbo-provider.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed;