Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sushan Rungta <sr...@clickindia.com> on 2010/10/08 15:09:27 UTC

check keyword density

I have indexed my website in lucene and search is working effectively. I now
want to make an algorithm wherein I could count the quantum of keywords used
repetitively in documents like the one mentioned below:

"gold tips, silver tips, tips for crude oil, commodity tips on mobile, free
commodity tips, stock tips,
commoditie trading, nse bse trading, Indian stock market tips, commodity
bullion, commodity agri,
[...]

Kindly suggest me ways to implement this.

Regards,

Sushan Rungta