Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by egopista <is...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/30 18:11:01 UTC

Missing properties of a list elemet

Hi,

I'm using cxf wsdl2java to generate java classes for a web service client.
The service should return List type, but as I invoke the service the
properties of each one of the resulted XXXs in the list are null or 0. (So I
get the response list, the size if the response list is correct but the
properties of the list-elements are empty...)

Note: I have searched for the case and I have read that a wrapper may fix
the problam, but in my case it is very important: I can not modify the
server code or the wsdl, it is not my responibility and I can edit only the
client code.