Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Teresita Ventura <tv...@renditiondigital.com.ph> on 2006/03/23 09:21:05 UTC

Javascript pop up message

Hi,

Im testing a page where in a javascript popup message appears on the
page when an invalid input is detected.

I recorded this scenario in a browser using a proxy server in jmeter.

When I run it on jmeter, it does not work.

I know that jmeter cannot interpret javascript,

but is there a way where

*I can still know that my page throwed a popup message?

Plus, during running of this scenario in Jmeter, the page proceeded in
the next page,

Totally ignoring the popup message.

*How can I make the processing of the page stop using Jmeter?

Thanks,

Tere