Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by davout <da...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2003/11/18 21:37:06 UTC

Building Slide2.0 from inside JBuilder

To enable tracing/debugging I'm trying to build Slide2.0 from inside the
JBuilder8 IDE.

I've got most of the code to compile... except if I add the path...

	src/webdav/client/src

... to the project scope. Then I start getting errors like...

"OptionsMethod.java": Error #: 454 : class
org.apache.webdav.lib.methods.OptionsMethod should be declared abstract; it
does not define method parseResponse(java.io.InputStream) in class
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase at line 93, column 8

and

"OptionsMethod.java": Error #: 300 : method getStatusLine() not found in
class org.apache.webdav.lib.methods.OptionsMethod at line 236, column 17

What's wrong?