Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/24 20:42:22 UTC

Tiles And Images

I use tiles and stylesheet to display my web pages.  I
also try to insert some images in those pages.

The tiles work fine.  I have header, footer, navbar,
content, etc. displayed without problem.  But, I am
curious to know if anybody has had difficulties in
inserting images.  I have tried various ways and
cannot succeed.

Re: Tiles And Images

Posted by "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>.
On the page that is your "main" page, insert the Struts HTML tag
work, try using the Struts <html:img> tags with the page="" attribute,
providing a module-relative path to where your image is stored. That
should work without a hitch.

Good luck.

Caroline Jen wrote:

>I use tiles and stylesheet to display my web pages.  I
>also try to insert some images in those pages.
>
>The tiles work fine.  I have header, footer, navbar,
>content, etc. displayed without problem.  But, I am
>curious to know if anybody has had difficulties in
>inserting images.  I have tried various ways and
>cannot succeed.

Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands, Inc.