Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/23 05:03:47 UTC

OM 3.0.x and IE9

Hello Ari,

can you please provide some details on what is wrong in OM 3.0.x in IE9
repo steps (better with screenshots) would be great :)

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM 3.0.x and IE9

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just have tested using virtual machine from here:
https://www.modern.ie/en-us/virtualization-tools
Latest OM snapshot works as expected with IE9

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM 3.0.x and IE9