Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/09/29 05:40:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache Training Incubator Releases 1.0

Hi,

Please discuss any issues with the release here rather than in the vote thread.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Training Incubator Releases 1.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

PPMC members it been more than a week now and this hasn’t got any votes. Please vote!

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

72 hours have come and gone and we don't have any votes. Obviously I can vote +1 but we need at least 3 +1 votes. Can any PMC member help out here?

Thanks,
Justin