Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com> on 2010/03/23 15:10:58 UTC

Error transferring file / ignoring sssl certificates ?

Hello

On a bsd machine I'm getting this error, on linux things work fine

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.parent:0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT'
could not be retrieved from repository: apache-snapshots due to an
error: Error transferring file

the repository is configured as follows

<repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>apache-snapshots</id>
			<name>apache.org snapshot repository</name>
			<snapshots>
					<updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
			</snapshots>
			<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
			<layout>default</layout>
        </repository>
</repositories>

to do a wget from the bsd machine I need to use the option
--no-check-certificate, can I tell maven not to check certificates?

CHeers
,reto

Re: Error transferring file / ignoring sssl certificates ?

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
solved the problem by replacing
diablo-jdk1.6.0/jre/lib/security/cacerts with the file from my linux
machine.

reto