Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Evan Borgstrom <ev...@mirrored.ca> on 2005/10/26 20:04:58 UTC

Tomcat 3.3 points to the wrong location from the download page

Hi All,

	I just got a report of this for apache.mirrored.ca and tested with a
couple other mirrors and they all behave the same.

	If you goto http://tomcat.apache.org/download-33.cgi the links it
returns are all /jakarta/tomcat-3/v3.3.2/... but they should be
/tomcat/tomcat-3/v.3.3.2/...

	Should I file this as a bug?

-Evan

Re: Tomcat 3.3 points to the wrong location from the download page

Posted by Evan Borgstrom <ev...@ca.mci.com>.
I'll leave it to you then. Thanks Joshua.

-Evan

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.