Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Aczél Csilla <ac...@freemail.hu> on 2001/10/15 14:12:15 UTC

TcpTunnelGui

Hi,

I use Apache SOAP 2.2 and Iwould like to use the TcpTunnelGui tool to listen
the SOAP messages, but I have problems with it.

I read in the documentation the usage: java
org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui listenport tunnelhost tunnelport. I
couldn't decide to sest the parameters.

The server and the client are running in same machine, so I thought the
ports are 8080 and the host is localhost.

I started Tomcat. When I tried to launch TcpTunnelGui there was an
exception:

    java.net.BindException: Address in use: JVM_Bind
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:408)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:173)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:85)
        at
org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui$3.run(TcpTunnelGui.java:185)

Thanks for help
Csilla