Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by RajaSekhar KS <ks...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/03 16:30:44 UTC

How to select "child" check boxes when "parent" check box is clicked?

I have a parent check box and when i select the parent check box all
the child check boxes has to be selected and when submit button is
clicked i have to know which parent and child check boxes are
selected, how can i do it in tapestry(can javascript help me in this
situation).

Re: How to select "child" check boxes when "parent" check box is clicked?

Posted by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Please see the "checkboxes" library on T-Deli (www.t-deli.com). It does
exactly this -- see the code of the example.

-mb