Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 08:47:22 UTC

Re: [compress] New release soon?

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Antoni Mylka
<an...@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
> W dniu 2010-04-13 18:21, Christian Grobmeier pisze:
>> Oh yes... thanks for the reminder. there is one code review open, then
>> we can discuss to proceed. [...]
>
> Which code review do you have in mind? I've taken a look at the Jira and
> there is 1 issue for 1.0 and 3 ones for 1.1. Of those four 2 are connected
> with release-management issues (SHA1 files and acknowledgements in README).
> The remaining two seem to be as good as fixed.

Agreed. I postponed the acknowledgement issue to after 1.1 and the
remaining two issues seem to be pretty much done already.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [compress] New release soon?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2010-05-05, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The review has been asked from Stefan Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM Its
> on COMPRESS-18, but my last inforamtion was its not in the codebase

This is correct.

I'm not sure whether we want to fix COMPRESS-18 for 1.1 at all or simply
postpone that.

Stefan

Re: [compress] New release soon?

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> <an...@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
>> W dniu 2010-04-13 18:21, Christian Grobmeier pisze:
>>> Oh yes... thanks for the reminder. there is one code review open, then
>>> we can discuss to proceed. [...]
>>
>> Which code review do you have in mind? I've taken a look at the Jira and
>> there is 1 issue for 1.0 and 3 ones for 1.1. Of those four 2 are connected
>> with release-management issues (SHA1 files and acknowledgements in README).
>> The remaining two seem to be as good as fixed.
>
> Agreed. I postponed the acknowledgement issue to after 1.1 and the
> remaining two issues seem to be pretty much done already.

sounds good.. the review has been asked from Stefan Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM
Its on COMPRESS-18, but my last inforamtion was its not in the codebase

Christian