Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by da...@chaosreigns.com on 2014/04/21 11:00:13 UTC

Rule updates are too old - 2014-04-21

SpamAssassin version 3.3.0 has not had a rule update since 2014-04-19.
SpamAssassin version 3.3.1 has not had a rule update since 2014-04-19.
SpamAssassin version 3.3.2 has not had a rule update since 2014-04-19.

20140420:  Spam or ham is below threshold of 150,000:  http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/?daterev=20140420
20140420:  Spam: 183795, Ham: 144416

The spam and ham counts on which this script alerts are from
http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/?daterev=20140420
Click "(source details)" (it's tiny and low contrast).
It's from the second and third columns of the line that ends with
"(all messages)"

The source to this script is
http://www.chaosreigns.com/sa/update-version-mon.pl

Re: Rule updates are too old - 2014-04-21

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 04/21/2014 06:26 PM, darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> Kevin recently asked me to send these alerts to this list as well.  I'm a
> little concerned about the additional noise scaring people off this list.
> So let me know.
>
> If you're not familiar, scores are automatically regenerated for a
> substantial portion of the spamassassin rules every day.  Unless there
> isn't enough ham and spam to generate the scores with reasonable accuracy.
>

> I also have a script that reports which people haven't been updating
> recently (by corpora name).  And I think it would be pretty easy for
> me to automatically email you if you stop uploading - so if you're
> interested in getting that kind of alert, let me know your corpora name
> (axb-coi-bulk, axb-generic, axb-ham-misc, bb-guenther_fraud, bb-jhardin,
> bb-jhardin_fraud, bernie-fsf, bernie-it_batt, bpoliakoff, darxus, grenier,
> jarif, kpg-core, zmi).  I could do it weekly (for the -net runs) or daily.

I get zabbix alerts/reports

Thanks for the offer.

Re: Rule updates are too old - 2014-04-21

Posted by da...@chaosreigns.com.

--
"Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why,
why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself