Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/29 23:14:48 UTC

[jelly] The prefix "j" for element "j:jelly" is not bound.

Can anyone tell me how stupid I'm being?

I'm getting this error when i try and run a very simle jelly script.

The prefix "j" for element "j:jelly" is not bound.

<j:jelly trim="false" xmlns:c="jelly:core">

</j:jelly>

Mark

Re: [jelly] The prefix "j" for element "j:jelly" is not bound.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Do note that this is a very general requirement of XML-namespace
specification... declaring a "pre-bound" prefix (like the xml prefix
which is prebound) would have meant eating non-well-formed
XML-documents!!

paul

Posted by marc & lan <ma...@free.fr>.
Mark Lowe wrote:

Take a look at unit test, you have to bind 'j' to "jelly:core"
<j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core">
    <doSomething/>
</j:jelly>