Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Miguel A Paraz <mp...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/17 07:11:58 UTC

WTP trace mode (was Re: GERONIMODEVTOOLS-12) NPE when publishing Web Service)

On 9/17/05, Sachin Patel (JIRA) <ji...@apache.org> wrote:
> Actually there is already a trace statement in WTP that will give us the info that we need.  Enable trace for org.eclipse.wst.server.core and rerun and during publish watch for...

Hi,
Sorry but I could not find how to enable WTP trace. How is that done?

Re: WTP trace mode (was Re: GERONIMODEVTOOLS-12) NPE when publishing Web Service)

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
In the org.eclipse.wst.server.core_0.7.0.jar there should be a .options
file.  Extract that file out to somewhere on your FS.  IIRC launch
eclipse with...

eclipse -debug C:/pathtooptionsfile/.options