Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marco <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/11/06 11:36:54 UTC

Problem:Two xsp transfomation

 I have a problem with XSP: I want to execute two XSP one
transformations behind the other. I explain to myself. I have a Xml page
which is associate to a Xsl page with of the Xsp code with which I make
some transformations. These produce of the Xml code to which I want to
apply another Stylesheet which contains of the XSP code and then he
issues of the Wml code. Can I do two consecutive Xsp transformations?
In the first stylesheet I put:
<xsl:template match="page">

    <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xsp"</xsl:processing-instruction>
    <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xslt"</xsl:processing-instruction>
    <xsl:processing-instruction
name="xml-stylesheet">href="stampaxml.xsl"
type="text/xsl"</xsl:processing-instruction>
    <xsp:page language="java"
xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

In the second :

<xsl:template match="page">

<xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xsp"</xsl:processing-instruction>
<xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-format">type="text/wml"</xsl:processing-instruction>
<xsp:page language="java"
xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

Is it correct?
Marco