Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by wicky_boy <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/09 10:47:51 UTC

How to extract and send multiple dynamic checkbox parameters??

Hi All,

Jmeter newbie here.

On a user level in a .jsp page I have a list of items with same pattern.
Each item has a check box. I can extract and then POST a checked single item
as a parameter in the next POST.

As the list in the test may have varied length I would like to be able to
dynamically extract from ALL items in the list and then POST ALL checked
items as paramaters in the next POST.

Any help gratefully received.

Wicky_boy

Re: How to extract and send multiple dynamic checkbox parameters??

Posted by wicky_boy <wi...@gmail.com>.
Ha ha. Yes you assume right. Must have had my mind on what was for lunch.
That and lazy cut and paste.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wicky_boy <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.