Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/09/17 03:38:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Yourkit profiler

Hi folks,

Recently, we've primarily concerned with Tajo's query throughput. Some
profiler tools will be very helpful to our recent works.

Yourkit (http://www.yourkit.com) is well known as a nice Java
profiler. It provides an open source license policy to open source
projects.

So, it would be good to get yourkit license for Tajo project. But,
there is a requirement for getting yourkit open source license. The
requirement is to add a reference to YourKit website on the Tajo
project web page.

What do you think about this?

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi

Re: [DISCUSS] Yourkit profiler

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Eli,

Good to see you :)
I also really like Yourkit profiler. Thank you for your comment!

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.
Jihoon and Hyunsik: agreed!