Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Arunabha Ghosh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/26 05:38:44 UTC

Aurora cluster install guide

Hi,
     I'm trying to install Aurora following the guide here
<http://aurora.incubator.apache.org/documentation/latest/deploying-aurora-scheduler/>,
however I'm getting stuck on what to supply to some of the required
commandline params

in particular, what to supply to the thermos_executor_path param.

Looking at the vagrant setup file, it looks like quite a bit more is needed
to setup an Aurora cluster than what is specified in the docs. Can someone
point me to docs which cover how to build and install thermos ?

Thanks,
Arunabha

Re: Aurora cluster install guide

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.
In case you'd like to watch the JIRA issue or add a comment, here's a link
to the open ticket for Thermos documentation that Joe mentioned:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-845

Posted by Joseph Smith <ya...@gmail.com>.