Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by ha...@pnc.com on 2007/08/24 15:29:36 UTC

Out of the office

I will be out of the office starting  08/24/2007 and will not return until
08/27/2007.

I will respond to your message upon my return.  If your request needs
immediate attention, please contact Jim Snyder by email or phone (215)
585-6514.  Thank you.

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. PNC�s postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.