Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by José Ferreiro - TSSAG <jo...@tssag.com> on 2005/01/17 14:03:03 UTC

dynamic query xsp (esql) in portal using javaflow

Hi cocoonist,

I am trying to do a form where the user will give an input (later on it
will be the parameter to perform a query in the database).
I am using cocoon 2.1.6 standalone (no apache, no apache tomcat servlet)

I wrote the javaflow to implement the form after that I tried to call my
xsp file where the query is.

I succeed to do it. I decided then to introduce the form into the portal
(in a coplet) but a problem occurs.

When I submit the query any result is returned. And I get the following
error at the logs (core.log file)

---------------------- core.log file------------------------------
[core.program-generator] (/samples/blocks/portal-2004-12-21-beta/portal)
PoolThread-4/ProgramGeneratorImpl: The serverpage [file:/C:/Program
Files/Apache
Group/cocoon-2.1.6/build/webapp/samples/flow_1/jxtrsn/test/esql.xsp]
could not be preloaded, will be re-created
(org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Unable to
preload program
org\apache\cocoon\www\samples\flow_1\jxtrsn\test\esql_xsp:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program
'org\apache\cocoon\www\samples\flow_1\jxtrsn\test\esql_xsp' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.www.samples.flow_1.jxtrsn.test.esql_xsp)

Did anyone do already this?

I mean to make a dynamic query using portal where the input will be
provided by the form.
I already used this with jsp but it seems a bit more complicated with
cocoon.

Is there another simple way to perform this?

All comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.