Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Vangel V. Ajanovski" <aj...@ii.edu.mk> on 2011/09/06 19:53:08 UTC

OT Re: Eid Mubarak

On 06.09.2011 18:51, Muhammad Gelbana wrote:
> No religion EVER would deliver bad teachings !!..It would die and
Please let's not start a debate about the interpretation of religion
teachings and whether they are good or bad for an individual, or even if
the religion as a process is opium for the people or not. :)

If we have to have something off-topic, let it be just plain regular
software engineering and web programming off-topic discussions.

Re: OT Re: Eid Mubarak

Posted by "Vangel V. Ajanovski" <aj...@ii.edu.mk>.
Sorry, too busy with tapestry programming ... "angel" here is in fact a
"messenger", so the most accurate interpretation of my name is "one who
brings good news". :)

Tomorrow we start testing with small user group and on monday we go
fully live with our application with latest 5.3 beta, so I hope I will
have good news from this especially regarding speed on limited hardware
(hint: changes in live reloading and changes in the page pool).

Re: OT Re: Eid Mubarak

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: OT Re: Eid Mubarak

Posted by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>.
Thanks everyone for the thread - it is the first thread in quite a while where the chatter was allowed to continue before someone mentioned, "please keep it on topic" or "in english only" - there were a few smiles in there, particularly the use of jihad in it's new meaning ;)

It's also quirkily ironic that the 'please keep it on topic' message came from someone with a name that looks like 'angel' (i.e. messenger)

May we grow more tolerant (through Tapestry 'jihad')!!!!!!!! muhahaha

Kind Regards,
Chris