Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by August Detlefsen <au...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/14 03:06:16 UTC

How often do I need to restart Apache

I am using Apache 1.3 and TC 4.

Do I need to restart Apache every time I restart Tomcat, or only when
the Apache-Tomcat configuration changes?

For example, if I only make changes to the classes in
$TOMCAT_HOME/classes or $TOMCAT_HOME/lib I know I need to restart
Tomcat, but do I need to restart Apache too?

Thanks,
August

tomcat + castor

Posted by timothy <ti...@strategus.com.hk>.

Re: How often do I need to restart Apache