Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/15 11:02:26 UTC

Device redirection not working in LINUX RDP

Hi Team,

I am trying to redirect Shared drive  [ from Guacamole Server ] to remote
desktop [ Ubuntu with XfreeRdp installed ] .

It's not working.

There are no errors in the logs. It is showing thet Guacamole Filesystem
redirected successfully.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh

Re: Device redirection not working in LINUX RDP

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.
Yes I am sure and I have done that .

Below is the command  :-

 xfreerdp /u:xx  /p:xxxx /v:192.168.2.129 /shell:xfce4-session
/drive:amarjeet,/home/gk/

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh

Posted by Nick Couchman <ni...@gmail.com>.