Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Omprakash Bachu <om...@mphasis.com> on 2002/10/11 05:28:16 UTC

Will the order of FaultListners matters in DD?

Hi, can anyone throw some light...
Question: In order to support my service along with custom faultlistener and
default faultlistener, do the order of multiple listeners matter in
deployment descriptor?

:o)m

Re: Will the order of FaultListners matters in DD?

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
The listeners will be called in the order in which the elements appear
in the XML.

Scott Nichol

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.