Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Robby Pelssers, AGP" <ro...@agp.nl> on 2006/09/01 07:45:25 UTC

can fieldwidget base="type" also return year + week instead of a single day

Hi all,

just wondering if the fieldwidget (date) can be visualised so the user can
select a year and weeknumber.  I know I could let him pick a random day and
calculate the weeknumber myself but that is  not very intuitive for the
user.

This is because I have a repeater where the user can fill in the number of
hours he spent on a particular activity for each day of the week.  The user
shouldn't have to pick
a new day each time but a year and weeknumber should be enough. That way I
can calculate the days myself to store them in my database.

		| mo	tue	wed	thu	fri	sat	sun	|
activity1		|	1		4				|
activity2		|		3			6		|