Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/04 22:49:13 UTC

[1.4] Validation errors when building from source distribution, was Fwd: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.4 (RC4)

Is anyone still seeing issues when building from the source
distribution with a empty maven repo ? I'm having failures in the
iTest validation in a Linux environment.

testCalculator(impl.bpel.PartnerLinkTypeNoRolesTestCase)  Time
elapsed: 0.057 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
        at impl.bpel.PartnerLinkTypeNoRolesTestCase.testCalculator(PartnerLinkTypeNoRolesTestCase.java:54)
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
        at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:79)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:308)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:879)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Works fine for me now with SUN JDK 1.5.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.