Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Jason Musgrave <js...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/22 00:22:24 UTC

RE: AXIS C AIX 5.2

John,
                We're using the ANT build.  We're you successful with
that or the linux build with the linux pack installed on AIX?

	We use Visual Age 6.0.
	We use AIX 5.2
		and  > oslevel -r
	gives	 	5200-04

thanks,
Jason Musgrave

RE: AXIS C AIX 5.2

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
We use:

ANT - (make sure it's the correct version) - we have seen problems with
other versions.
ant - 1.5.2
ant contrib - 0.6
cpp tasks - 1.0b3

VA - 6.0.0 March 2004 PTF (at least)

AIX oslevel=5.1.0.0 (apparently I lied about the level- sorry !) I can't
believe the level of AIX is an issue - however - never say never !

Also - I'm not an AIX expert but I believe you can configure certain
elements for 32 or 64 bit ? We've set up ours for 32 bit. This might just
be the 32 bit libs but not sure.

hope this helps,
John.

Jason Musgrave <js...@gmail.com>