Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by John Mora <jh...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/29 23:48:29 UTC

Student proposal for Google Summer of Code 2019

Hi all.

As I stated on Jira[1] I would like to apply to the Google summer of Code
program with Apache Gora. I have wrote a proposal for the issue and I would
like to share it with you. Could you please give some feedback?.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ShGFZNmbhbZoLBC7WpmLnloOOAOXLcqfY9VSGOD09cg/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
John.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-485

Re: Student proposal for Google Summer of Code 2019

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

I would like to have the Metadata implementation too, but I fear that
adding that would be too much work, so the proposal as it is looks good to
me :)

I would love to read other valorations.

Regards,

Alfonso

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Please make sure you do the final submission before the deadline. Good luck
with your submission.

Regards
Kevin

Posted by John Mora <jh...@gmail.com>.