Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/12 20:35:03 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.31.0

I merged https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5194 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5194>, the fix for the regression due to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-35 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-35>, yesterday.

Andrei, Are there any remaining blockers for 1.31? Can we proceed with an RC0?

Julian

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Andrei,

If you discovered something that may be of use to the next RM, can you
add a note to CALCITE-4856? (Even though that issue is closed, it
still seems to be the best place to put troubleshooting tips.)

Julian

Posted by Andrei Sereda <as...@gmail.com>.
It should be all good now.

Posted by Andrei Sereda <as...@gmail.com>.