Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 15:24:56 UTC

[6.0] resource management

Good afternoon,

I'm currently playing with Wicket 6.0 resource management, as found here:
http://wicketinaction.com/2012/07/wicket-6-resource-management/

Martin's website introduces us to the concept of resource dependencies. It
works great for my own provided JS, but there is still one problem:
wicket-core 6.0.0-beta3 contributes its own JSs and I'd like Wicket not to
contribute jquery.js, because I'll provide it myself.

Is there any way of doing this? I have some JQuery-related JS that I
contribute myself to the (beginning of the) <head>, so Wicket's
contribution of jquery.js (at the end of the <head>) is undesirable because
the JS file is then duplicated, which breaks my dependency graph.

As an additional request, is there any way to tell Wicket to contribute its
JS files, but at the very beginning of the <head> tag?

Lastly, which JQuery version should I use if I must contribute the
jquery.js myself? Is 1.6.0 up to 1.8.0 all OK?

Thanks in advance & best regards,

Pierre

--
Le bonheur n'est pas une destination, mais une façon de voyager.

Papa d'une petite Lou-Ann depuis le 30 juin.

Re: [6.0] resource management

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.
Excellent! Thanks Martin, I'll try it ASAP.

Re: [6.0] resource management

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,