Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Jeffrey N Hagelberg <jn...@us.ibm.com> on 2015/04/21 00:18:03 UTC

Only One Page of Proxy Connector Rules Shown

Hi,

In our environment, we have about 50 or so proxy connector rules.  We can
see them all in the archiva.xml file, but the UI only shows the first 5,
and I don't see anything indicating there that there are additional pages
of proxy connector rules.  Has anyone else seen this behavior?  I've tried
Chrome, Firefox, and IE, and they all seem to have this behavior.

Thanks,

-Jeff Hagelberg

Jeffrey Hagelberg, Software Engineer
IBM Software Group

RE: Only One Page of Proxy Connector Rules Shown

Posted by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>.
Hi

I think it's corrected in snapshot of archiva.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRM-1892. It was possible to setup
with not a lot of infrastructure.
Sorry for that.

Regards
Eric

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeffrey,

Can you fill an issue on the jira instance

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRM

I have no proxy at all on my instances so need to investigate a bit

Eric