Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel del Castillo <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 16:24:07 UTC

Dependencies

Sorry for all this noob question, but I'm new to Maven. I'm using
Apache JCS in a project and I'm still having exceptions during the
test phase. The problem is that JCS cannot be initialized and is
throwing an exception. Is there a way to show the expecific error and
no the NoClassFoundError?

How can I be sure that all neded dependencies are beign downloaded?
The Maven docs says that dependencies of project dependencies are
automatically downloaded, but I'm not sure whether this is happening
for JCS.

Cheers,
Daniel del Castillo
--
-DdC

Re: Dependencies

Posted by Daniel del Castillo <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jordan, I fix it adding all dependencies to my pom

Regards,
Daniel del Castillo
--
-DdC