Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/06/07 15:28:52 UTC

Preparing Apache Karaf track at ApacheCon NA

Hi guys,

I'm happy to announce that we have a full track about Apache Karaf at
ApacheCon !

I'm the proud track chair and I'm finalizing the schedule.

The Apache Karaf track will stand for a full half day in a dedicated room.
I would like to schedule this Karaf half day with three talks in a room
and finish with a "community session".
I'm selecting the three talks right now.
About the "community session", the idea is to invite any Karaf lover
(users, developers, integrator, supporters, ...) to have a panel
discussion (with couple of moderators). The purpose is to share what we
like about Apache Karaf, what we would love to see in Karaf, prepare
together the roadmap, sharing standpoints and vision.

What do you think ?

If you plan to attend to ApacheCon, and the Karaf track especially,
please let me know. I will need your help to spread the word and promote
the Karaf track !

Thanks,
Regards
JB