Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/09 07:25:34 UTC

How to set 'offset' for selecting entities

Hi. When using the GenericDelegator, how do I set the 'offset' of my select
statements?

~ ian

Re: How to set 'offset' for selecting entities

Posted by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com>.
yeah that sucks... anyways I was asking because of my concern for ofbiz's
performance in paginating. Please read on my previous post in
http://www.nabble.com/Concerned-about-how-ofbiz-is-doing-paginate-td19390061.html#a19390061.
Thanks.

~ ian

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.