Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Numa Schmeder <nu...@euroconsumers.com> on 2007/02/09 19:25:07 UTC

Migration to Tap4, accessing the hivemind registry without injection

Hello,

I am migrating an application from tap3 to tap4, I am hitting a lot
of problem.
One of those is getting a reference to the hivemind registry from
java without using injection.

I have a base page who used to provide a DAOFactory to all my
subclassing pages, now the DAOFactory is in the hivemind registry.
I don't want to go to each page specification to inject the DAO
Factory and I can't use annotations.  So I would like to access the
hivemind registry programmatically.
How can I do, I have checked many docs but couldn't find a clue.

Could someone help me please!

Thanks

Numa

Re: Migration to Tap4, accessing the hivemind registry without injection

Posted by Numa Schmeder <nu...@nsconsult.net>.
I knew that, but I don't know how to access a context from a Page or
from the request cycle.
How can you get the servlet context?

Thanks,

Numa